Creativity and New Media

For this, I will talk about a Instagram account my group and I are monitoring for another class. The point of our project is to upload content, monitoring the page and collect data about our progress to present at the end of the class. For me, I am not really active on social media, that is to say I don't post anything or comment publicly- I prefer to live in peace. For me it was new experience, especially since it was a collaborative effort in making this page. Since we decided to become a food and travel Instagram page, I made post regarding nice places to eat that have aesthetically pleasing looking food. I like to eat at new and exciting places, but I never really share my experience with anyone. It was certainly a lot of fun and I enjoyed doing my posts, though I'd admit I was nervous doing them for the first time (and certainly there were too many filters to choose from). My first post was a pic of this cute creamart coffee I had a while back, as I thought it was something people would like. Overall, the project is a lot fun, and look forward to continuing it. With virtually no limitation, it was exciting thinking what new place and food I can post and share with others. although i may not change my stance on being active on social Media, It was certainly nice using Instagram and learning what I could do with the tools present (stories, filters, etc).  I can see the appeal and my so many people have fun using it.


My groups Instagram page!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog about Twitter

Social Networking: Better or Worse Than the Real Thing?

Next New